Did you know that invoice processing is a costly and time-consuming task for your financial administration? This is why you should also have an efficient process for your travel purchases. Here, you can read SEB’s Finnish Branch Manager Tommi Lassila’s best tips for easy and cost-efficient payments.
In Finland, SEB Kort represents the Eurocard corporate card and the Diners Club travel account. Thus, it offers a range of solutions for paying for travel services and managing the invoicing process, for international corporations and small and medium-sized enterprises alike.
- The travel invoice system, corporate card and travel account are the keys to an efficient purchasing process and cost-savings, Tommi Lassila explains. - Traditionally, Finnish companies have been using corporate cards for a long time. Larger corporations have had travel accounts for years. This is how you can maximise the efficiency of the travel invoice system. Travel invoices systems and electric transfers of card transactions are growing more and more popular even in small and medium-size companies, too. Now is the time to take the last steps and make invoice processing easier with a travel account.
There are still amazingly large differences in efficiency between companies. We try to help our customers to identify these opportunities in efficiency. When we channel all travel expenses in an efficient electric process, we save manual work and improve cost tracking significantly. These services suit companies of all sizes that are interested in boosting their functions and focusing on their core business.
- Together with a travel agency, we will gladly help you find just the right level of service and the combination that suits the company’s needs, Tommi says. – The electronic process and the payment time offered by the travel account bring cost-efficiencies to even small businesses that do not have the time and resources to dig into the details of their incoming invoices.
- Handling separate purchase invoices is generally expensive. If an employee makes even a few purchases per year, paying with a card and the related electronic process are worth it, Tommi assures. – Eurocard's A real-time e-Admin application makes it easier to manage cards, travel accounts and even their use. For example, you can easily apply for a new card without paperwork and signature chase.
To summarise your best tips, how can businesses of any size get the most efficient payment functions and the best added value, Tommi?
- Implement Eurocard corporate cards widely to your personnel. Encourage their use even for minor purchases. Question, for example, every purchase invoice less than €100 - could this have been paid with a card. Forget status symbols - corporate card is a tool.
- Cut down on manual work with the electronic transfer of data to your travel invoice system.
- A travel account helps you get your travel agency purchases straight into your travel invoice system automatically line by line. You get a better overview on travelling, significant process savings as separate invoices decrease, and a more flexible payment time.
- Global companies should extend the best practises to the international level. Eurocards are now available in 28 countries across Europe. As customer, you can manage the entity even from Finland or service centre in real time via e-Admin service. This is a clear trend now.